Monday, August 15, 2011

Sharks, buzz, and birds


I try to remember to write down the things he says and does, like the way he puts his arms out and flies like "Buzz Lie-duh" {translation: "Buzz Lightyear" for those of you who are not fluent in two-year-old}, or how he tries to find sharks in any and every body of water he comes upon, or how he says "happy birthday!" inappropriately on a daily basis, for example upon finding his long-lost {meaning less than 24 hours} truck and exclaiming "I found it mommy!  Happy birthday!!".  But by the end of the day I rarely remember to actually take the time to do it.

In addition, I'm horrible at keeping out-of-town friends and family updated on pretty much everything to be honest.  Perhaps blogging will be a way to kill two birds with one stone, metaphorically speaking of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!