Wednesday, October 19, 2011

do or don't


Shorts with tights.  This pairing was one of my favorites back in elementary school and I thought myself to be very chic.  Within only a few years though, I was laughing at this selection {this may or may not have been related to my choice to wear it with a teddy bear embroidered vest}, swearing I would never make the same mistake again.  But lately I've been seeing this look popping back up and I can feel my inner 3rd grader being drawn to it.

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me?

3 comments:

  1. obsessed with shorts and tights. OBSESSED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shorts with tights are always a pro! but you just have to make sure that you pair it correctly!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!