Thursday, October 6, 2011

little shadow

Do you ever feel like you have a little destructive shadow that follows you around all day? I did yesterday and his name started with an "S". If I put something away, he pulled it out. If I organized it, he dumped it off the table. If I picked it up, he threw it down. If I baked it for Jon to bring to his group meeting, he stepped in it.





Do you see that perfect footprint shape right there? I didn't see that one coming.

{haha, of course I made this recipe}

3 comments:

  1. Oh no!! What a bummer! It looks delicious sans footprint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats too bad, but it does look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I ended up just cutting around the footprint and sending the rest of the brownies in a tupperware. Shhh... don't tell :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!