Friday, October 7, 2011

fashion fridays: kitchen couture


sweater: forever 21, shirt: target, jeans: thrifted, shoes: banana republic--didn't tell you I got two pairs

I decided to spice things up a little around here and start a new weekly segment called "fashion fridays".  Cuh-razy, only a genius could come up with an idea like this.  Anyway, this is what I was wearing yesterday.  It was easy, comfortable and Jon said it was cute.  That makes this outfit a winner in my book.

Also, since this was a last minute decision, these pics were taken last night in my kitchen.  Kitchen, blog.  Blog, kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. haha, I host a fashion link-up on Fridays called Friday's Fancies...if you're ever looking for another reason to strut your stuff! I love this look :) hope you have a great weekend! xoxo {av}

    P.S. I'm hosting a little Lilly Pulitzer giveaway--you're going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this chic little outfit! It's something I default to when I don't know what to wear ... it's both pulled together and still adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!