Saturday, October 15, 2011

fashion fridays: tardy



Sweater & Belt: Target, Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: thrifted, Boots: Famous Footwear

Fashion Friday was a bit tardy this week.  It's only the second installment and I'm already late.  But seeing as "late" has a bit of a harsh tone to it, I'd prefer to say "flexible".  You call it a euphemism, I say welcome to my world.

We had a gorgeous fall day in Portland today.  Just a bit of chill in the air and no rain {a miracle!}.  These are the fall days I love.  It made me want to grab a big fuzzy blanket and cuddle up with Jon next to our fireplace.  However, seeing as we have not done the proper fireplace preparation yet, we grabbed a big fuzzy blanket and watched the newest Transformers movie instead.

not. quite. the. same.

2 comments:

  1. Christine, thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog regarding the death of my cat =) I really appreciate it.

    I LOVE the outfit in this post, the layering is so nice, and I love the belt and the boots! Also, you were, and definitely still are a cutie-pie =)

    xox Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!