Friday, November 11, 2011

fashion friday: 3 elevens

Sweater & Scarf: Target, Jeans: Gap, Boots: Younkers
  1. It's 11/11/11!  Wouldn't that make for a great anniversary? Your husband would never forget it.      Fact:  the band 311 went to the same high school I graduated from {long before me though}.         Fact:  they named their band 311 because school got out at 3:10.                                                 Fact:  I'm pretty sure I don't know a single song by 311.
  2. I love this scarf.
  3.  Sorry about the weights, tangled cables and tiny yellow lego.  I was oblivious to these beauties until going through these pictures.
  4. Dark by 5 pm?  Daylight savings, you're dead to me.
  5. Samuel informed us last night that, "I a man, not a boy!".  Umm... excuse me?
  6. Seeing as Sam frequently asks me if I have a penis {fyi I have not grown one as of yet, but I'll def let you know if anything changes in that department}, I'm pretty sure he is unaware of the differences between boys and girls, let alone boys and men.
  7. Sam and I were perusing the shoe department at Nordstrom Rack and he kept pulling shoes off the shelf and throwing them into the cart, telling me that I needed them.  To the future Mrs. Sam:  You can thank me later.
  8. Our 7 lb miniature dachshund assaults our neighbor's 80 lb pit bull on a weekly basis.  After yesterday's assault the guy turned to his dog and asked, "Are you okay??". This is getting embarrassing.  So now Lucy is only allowed out on her leash. 

11 comments:

  1. loving the top!! happy anniversary!
    x
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great outfit! I love the pants and the mix of stripes and beautiful scarf!
    Also.. yeah daylight saving times eh? Who's saving anything here? Really...
    And your son is hilarious hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 4... yeah wtf!? I miss daylight... and This look is great! I am glad to see you got that sweater from Target as I am making an excursion from downtown to Target... I miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your striped tee, and the scarf looks great with it!

    Mix and Match Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that your little one shoe shops for you...so cute! You have the prettiest hair and I love your sweater. Following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look!! How are you liking Portland? That's where we are headed =) Maybe we will cross paths!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "You're dead to me." HA. Amen, sister. It's such an adjustment. You look fantastic in these photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look ADORABLE!!! i despise the time change too. so not happy about it being dark at 5pm =(


    xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I like this post. My husband was a 311 fan in high school- so when our son was born at 3:11pm he thought that was pretty cool! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!