Monday, November 28, 2011

gotta share

So, I just had to give a shout out to my newest favorite beauty product. Lipstain.  I know lipstick is kind of a big dealio right now, and I've tried to like it, but I just don't.  It just doesn't seem to work on me, so I've always just stuck with my good ol' lip gloss.  Well the other day I was perusing the Target cosmetic department and stumbled upon this Maybelline Colorsensational lipstain.  It was only $5 and I had a $2 off coupon.  Three bucks?  Sold.

It's available in several colors, the one I am wearing is called Feelin' Rosy.  It looks just like a marker and you draw right on your lips {see, all the blood, sweat, and tears you poured into practicing staying in the lines back in first grade has finally paid off!}.  After drawing a line I then smudge it a bit with my finger to help keep the color from being too intense.  Then just top it off with your favorite lip gloss or chapstick.  And the best part is that it stays on for most of the day!  Anyway, I just had to share, I'm in love.

What are you waiting for?  Go git yerself some.

*disclaimer: Maybelline does not even know I exist, let alone reimbursing me for my opinion.  I just wanted to share the love.

6 comments:

  1. looks great! anything is better than regular old lipstick I'm convinced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Love your blog- I like the drawings you did from the Ikea pic-they look great! Have a great day! -e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually I don't like lipstick either, but I finally found a great one at Sephora. I am glad you found a good one that you like. It looks nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog here is a-mazing!!
    Every little thing here is something I like.
    Follow each other? :))

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. K, I might have to try this out. I have always been a lipsticker hater, and even though I am (mostly) all grown up now I persist in using chapstick, lipgloss and lipglass from MAC because lipstick is gross. You really are a sneaky mom. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!