Monday, November 28, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

It's officially Christmas season!  For me Christmas started immediately following trick-or-treating, but I know a lot of people have a hang up about Christmas "waiting it's turn".  Now that Thanksgiving has passed I'm free to celebrate my love for all things Christmas without getting the stink eye.  I've got a few boxes of Christmas decorations that have been pulled out of storage and are now patiently awaiting me--this + a little Christmas music is how I intend to spend my day.  Hopefully I can convince Jon that picking out our Christmas tree is this evening's top priority.  Wish me luck, I'll need it!

8 comments:

  1. I love setting up Christmas decorations with Christmas music. Perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I am so excited bout christmas too! I will have christmas songs on all day! I can't wait! xx
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little jealous because i'm way behind with my Christmas preparations, even though i wanted to make everything on time this year. Oh, well...
    x, Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) We just put up our Christmas things this weekend, too. I'm also listening to Christmas music on repeat at work...all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! We always put up our tree right after Thanksgiving!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do people who don't celebrate Thanksgiving know when it's "time" to start celebrating Christmas? :)I love the reindeer antlers. I think I need some this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!