Thursday, November 10, 2011

little husband


I had so much fun sharing some pictures of little me a few weeks ago that I thought I'd share some pictures of little Jon too.  Excuse me, Jonathan.  He was a "Jonathan" at this age {and still is to mama}.  Isn't he the cutest?  He's the little guy with the tiny fish.

Well, I think its clear where Sam gets his mischevious side from.

Look at those knobby little knees!  Betcha never would've guessed he was voted best legs {for guys} in highschool...

Such a little gentleman

Sure love that guy, tiny knee socks and all.


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Those shoes with the tiny socks are adorable! He was rockin' it as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was adorable! I feel like he was almost this little in 7th grade when we were in show choir. :) I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!