Thursday, November 17, 2011

where's my invite?

Last night, Jon put Sam to bed while I went to the gym. This is what I came home to.
Looks like I missed quite the party.

Let's play a little game.
I spy:
  • "daddly" study notes {Sam always adds an "L", I don't know where this came from but apparently he's stickin' with it}
  • a minimum of three books on the topic of trucks and tractors
  • a bath time boat
  • Thomas the Train underwear worn as outerwear.
  • an exhausted daddly
  • a tuckered out "two-bit" {that's what daddly calls him}

These two make the cutest pair.  How'd I get so lucky?

5 comments:

  1. lol, so funny! The underwear on the outside is the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny! I am a new follower:) I look forward to reading more. I have a 6 month old and 3 year old. If you would like to follow me back, I am at www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how amazing is this?

    i love it.

    especially the underpants worn as outerwear.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, how precious to come home to! especially with the underwear on the outside. adorable!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's so extremely cute!! Love the ttt-fashion two-bit is rocki'n =) And I hope Santa brings you a DSLR this Christmas ;-)

    xox Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!