Saturday, December 31, 2011

and a happy new year!

After 3,319 miles, lots of good times with family and friends, two Christmases and a visit from Santa Claus, we're back!  As I was pulling into a gas station at 3:30 a.m. on our return trip, both Jon and Sam woke up.  With his eyes barely open Sam asked, "Are we at gwamma's house?".  I had to break the news that we were still very far away.  Sam responded, "We can do it, if we stick together!".  i. love. this. kid.  Then, in the same breath, he said, "This car is makin' me crazy!".  I think he spoke for us all.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a very happy New Year!  2012 is looking to be a big year, full of exciting changes.  Can you say graduation?  Yes, ma'am that's right.  June 4th, save the date.  These are exciting times my friends.

So long 2011, it's been fun, but 2012 is a-knockin'.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!