Friday, December 9, 2011

fashion friday: groupie


sweater: target, top: old navy, leggings: kohls, boots: famous footwear

Today I was telling Sam how much I love him {this is nothing new}.  He usually responds with a hug and an "I love you" or "I love you sooo much".  Apparently he turned 16 today because he patronized me with an "aww... you so cute".   What am I, just one of his many groupies?

We've been basking in the sunshine here for the last two weeks, a real treat for an Oregon December!  Now I've just gotta store it up to get through the next few months... or just wear this sweater every day.  It’s pretty much like getting to walk around wearing a cozy blanket, except more socially acceptable.

9 comments:

  1. Hehe! Please keep posting about your son, he's the cutest and cracks me up in every post! Hehe :)
    Nice outfit, looks cozy. I'm jealous of the nice light you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This field is gorgeous! So are you :) and I think Sam is a keeper too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, quotes from your son always crack me up! Love those boots and the socks peeking out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how you have the tall socks on over your leggings. So cute!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I LOVE cozy sweaters that are like walking around in a blanket except way more socially acceptable. Could you imagine if people did walk around in blankets? Hahaha I'd laugh but probably wouldn't judge cuz deep down, I'd wish I was doing the same. Anyway, you are super pretty! Love these phots, friend! xoxo www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit is gorgeous!

    your son is too funny! i look forward to hearing more of the things he says!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!