Friday, December 16, 2011

fashion friday: road trip

 
blazer: gap, shirt: old navy, jeans: tj maxx, boots: famous footwear
 Well, we're off!  Over the next 30 hours there will be a lot of driving (duh), reading, movies, chatting, singing, snacking and napping.  Okay, there may not be a lot of singing from me, but not because I don't like to.  It's just that recently, anytime I start singing, Sam says, "Please stop mommy, that makes me feel angry".  I never knew my singing had that effect on people.

And no, I am not actually wearing this outfit today.  These were taken a few days ago.  Today, my clothing choice falls more in line with this.  Trust me, nobody wants to see that.

9 comments:

  1. Love that yellow shirt!

    That is too funny that he says that about your singing! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip & take lots of photos! Also, great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! Your son is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, your singing makes people angry? that is too funny!

    cute outfit!

    have a fun road trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute boots & I love your shirt ! Are your boots frye? I love them !

    xo. asouthernbeediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I wish the boots were frye... but they are not. I got them from famous footwear last year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Christine, I really need a lesson in hair curling from you! Your outfit is too cute and I'm jealous of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am in love with that yellow and white checkered shirt!!! totes adorbs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!