Isn't that the truth? We all have a tendency to show only what we want the world to see, from our day to day interactions, to facebook, and yes, even in blog land. Well here are a few of my "behind-the-scenes", and you know what? Its okay.
- its okay that I don't cook dinner every night.
- its okay that I'm not the best housekeeper.
- its okay that I eat some kind of sweets everyday.
- its okay that Sam knows the refrain to Katy Perry's "Hot 'n Cold", but doesn't know "Mary had a Little Lamb".
- its okay that I could have been done with fall term a week earlier if I hadn't procrastinated on writing my final reflection that only took a half an hour to complete.
- its okay that I spent half of the money I made from selling my old textbooks on a new pair of shoes.
- its okay that I never remember to get the oil changed.
- its okay that I need to go see my orthodonist tomorrow.
- its okay that we'll be driving 27 hours in a couple of weeks to go visit Jon's family because we can't afford plane tickets.
- its okay that Sam's "baby's first Christmas" ornament still has the generic model baby picture in it and regardless of this, is hanging on our tree