Thursday, January 19, 2012

dreams of snow

 
 shirt: Old Navy, jeans: LC for Kohls, belt: H&M, boots: Famous Footwear
The weatherman sent me to bed last night with dreams of waking up to a snow covered Portland in the morning.  When Sam woke me up at 2 a.m. {per usual.  I swear, this kid was born a bad sleeper and despite his daddly and my hopes & dreams, has remained a bad sleeper.  I guess he's saving up sleep time to cash in when he turns 16}, I glanced out the window to see a winter wonderland!  Beautiful snowflakes gently falling down to the snow covered ground.  I fell back to sleep with plans of taking Sam sledding and building snowmen with carrot noses running through my head.  When I awoke at 7:00, I ran to the window to soak in the glorious snow fall.  Wuh wuhmp.  rain. rain. rain.  The rain had erased every last trace of snow.  Maybe next year...

8 comments:

  1. nice outfit! :)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have that shirt and almost wore it today! haha =) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit, like always .... yeah, there is no snow over here ... but we went to my MIL's house last night which is about an hour away and there was so much snow! so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it would snow here. that top is lovely. i can never find plaid that fits me right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are getting DUMPED on in jackson hole! your blog is so cute!

    xoxo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're adorable! thanks for the comment. definitely subscribing. :)

    ps. wishing for snow here in MD as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable. i am in love with that shirt. i'll be praying that you get snow, since there is no chance of getting it where we live. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that gingham top! also the pop of red to your jeans

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!