Tuesday, January 10, 2012

eggs

 
blazer: Gap, shirt & leggings: Target, shoes: Report
This evening, as I was making scrambled eggs for dinner {as all domestic goddesses do} Sam was standing on a chair next to me helping.  The eggs were just finishing up and Sam yells, "They almost done!"  He then proceeds to tell me that he loves eggs and misses them everyday.  "You miss them?" I ask.  "Yes.  The man comes and take all the eggs.  And it burn his fingers."  I'm not exactly sure what that's supposed to mean, but I'm choosing to interpret it to mean that my constant reminders of the stove being hot are finally sticking.  *pat myself on the back*

8 comments:

  1. I am a sucker for a great blazer & your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Those wedges are awesome. As is the story of the sketchy egg thief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! What a fashionable mama! I hope to look that good when I have children! You do it so well ! <3

    XO. A Southern Bee Diary

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your son is so cute!

    love the outfit ... i want those wedges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore those shoes! your son is hilar--i love all the stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit. Simple and chic, yet looks comfy enough to enjoy the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this! New follower!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha great story. he's adorable and i love all your outfits! you're gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!