Monday, January 9, 2012

good

 
sweater: Target, shirt: Ross, scarf: vintage, jeans: thrifted, shoes: Madden girl
It's only Monday and I can already tell this is going to be a good week.
  • Just came off a great weekend with lots of Jon and Christine QT {quality time, we like to abrev things...}
  • Sam made up his own lyrics to one of his favorite Veggie Tales songs which go as follows:  "I can love kistine, doo doo doo, I-i love kistine, doo doo doo...".  I'm not a big fan of the "kistine" part, but I am willing to overlook that in lieu of the overarching theme.
  • I found out some really exciting news about my senior preceptorship {exciting to me, probably not too exciting to anyone else, so I will spare you the details}
  • Longtime best friend/old roomie house guests coming
  • Anticipating more than usual Jon-time this weekend
  • AND projected 50 degree temps and sunshine for the weekend

And I just had to share this gorgeous sunset we were blessed with on our way home from Bend.  Doesn't it make you wish you were a painter?  No?  Okay, I guess that's just me...

7 comments:

  1. good for you!!
    the sunset is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture does make me wish i was a painter! so beautiful :)

    lovely outfit and 50 degree weather, i'll take it. that is what we had in NY last weekend. so strange but i welcome it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a beautiful sunset! We say QT over here too! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are from Portland? Ok, now I love you even more.

    Dani // andbubblegum.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is so well put together and overall just lovely :)
    i love what you did with your scarf here! its absolutely fabulous! {print & all!}

    thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a warm comment.
    it truly made my day :D I'm really looking forward to hearing more posts
    from you! I'm definitely following :D

    - tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom used to live in bend when she was a little girl! So gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by our blog..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!