Wednesday, January 11, 2012

so smart these days

 
sweater: Target, shirt: Rhapsody, necklace: Forever 21 {gift}, jeans: Aero, shoes: DSW, purse: the Sak
A good friend of mine is getting married this summer and I have the honor of being one of her bridesmaids.  Just a couple of days ago she sent out some bridesmaid's dress ideas to us lay-deez and I love them.  Pretty much she just wants to pick the color {she's thinking grey} and then we each go pick out our own dress.  So not only do we each get to choose a dress that we love and fits our body shape, but we can buy a dress that we'd wear again.  Genius, I tell you.  And it looks amazing.   I wish someone had thought of this back when I got married.  Brides are so smart these days.

Here are the pictures she sent to us for inspiration:

{sorry, I don't know where she got them from.  If they're yours, please let me know}

Don't you just love the fun & whimsical vibe? 

5 comments:

  1. It seems like weddings are a lot easier to plan with Pinterest these days! haha. Those are pretty dresses! Good luck finding yours! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is an amazing resource. Brides are so smart these days. Great inspiration images! Have fun searching for the perfect dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that purse... please share where you got it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, it's the Sak. I don't know why I haven't been posting where my clothing items are from, I'll go take care of that right now! Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!