Friday, January 13, 2012

stronger

 
shirt: Rhapsody, jacket & leggings: Target, belt: vintage, shoes & earrings: JC Penney

 Do you ever have days where you wake up feeling like this?  I feel that I've had more and more days like that lately.  I was so worried back when Jon was starting med school that I'd feel isolated up here in Portland all by my lonesome while he spent his days studying. That I would just shrivel into a shell of the person I once was and that our marriage would suffer as well.  But to the contrary I feel like I've been forced to become a stronger person and a better wife & mother.  I'm more confident and independent than I've ever been before and its amazingly liberating.  I love that Jon's challenge has also become my challenge and that together we're being worked and molded into better versions of ourselves.  We've been abundantly blessed.

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous and I'm admiring your 30 for 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!
    Nice nice blog!!!
    I think you're talking about love!!!!You're in love with your man!
    ;)
    Have a nice day!
    And compliments for everything!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!