Thursday, January 12, 2012

when inspiration strikes

 
scarf & sweater: Target, dress: Ross, socks: JC Penney, boots: Famous Footwear
So, you know how the other day I was so pleased with Sam for coming up with his own lyrics about how much he loves me and singing them to the tune of his favorite Veggie Tales song?  Well, he came up with some more.  There we were, standing in Costco by the produce department when inspiration struck:
 "I can poop on oranges, doo doo doo... I can poop on lemons, doo doo doo..." 

Wowsa.  Proud mama moment right there.

p.s. Does this picture not look like I just received a foot transplant from an NBA player?

3 comments:

  1. that's the thing about inspiration, it can strike at anytime ;)

    and cute outfit! def. not the foot of an NBA player!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you are adorable! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours! I'm definitely following and am excited to come back often!

    Jessi
    cherishinghopesanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!