Friday, February 10, 2012

coach

 
sweater, shirt & leggings: Target, hat: H&M, socks: JC Penney, boots: Famous Footwear
Sam and I are heading to a play date group this morning, and he is so very excited to play with his friends.  He doesn't get a lot of kid exposure due to the fact that he stays with grandma while Jon and I are at school, so starting last night, I began the coaching.  "Be a nice boy.  Say 'please' & 'thank you'.  Remember to share.  No throwing toys."  Poor little guy actually gets these coaching sessions each time we go to a kid function, and he's surprisingly receptive.  So, there's another hat to add to the role of mama:  coach, specializing in child-play strategies.  Or you could just call it "rocket science" for short.

5 comments:

  1. Hope he does great!! It's always good to have a coach on your side {ahem, my husband}. Happy to have found your blog!

    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, too cute. moms are every career position.

    love the outfit. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, play date sounds fun! He'll be the best behaved kid there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beanie and boots! I don't like winter but I like the winter style. Espeically boots!
    Have fun on the play date.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!