Wednesday, February 8, 2012

a day at the beach

shirt: Old Navy, sweater, Target, jeans; Kohls
{I'm getting a little lazy with the outfits pics.  I promise I stuck with the 30 for 30 on the two days I missed, Sam can vouch for me.}

We made a trip out to the beach with some friends this weekend and you wouldn't have even believed it was February. Warm, sunny, hardly a breeze.  I tell ya, I could happily live my whole life right there in that moment.

{this picture made me laugh so hard.  if it weren't for their beachy weekend attire and a child on Jon's shoulders, those facial expressions might lead you to believe that they're about to go all Braveheart on your butt as they follow William Wallace into battle.}

10 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, a weekend at the beach sounds fabulous right now! I love your blog by the way, your style is so cute. I hope you don't mind I pinned your blog for everyone to see on my "I {heart} blogs" board on pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful pictures! i love beach pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful pictures!!!!!the sea is always amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog!!! following you now....

    visit my blog...

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kissses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures!! How cool that you got to see starfish too!! Glad you enjoyed your weekend away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics! I especially like the one of Sam and the starfish. So sweet! And the one of Jon throwing Sam. So high! Awesome day! So glad you guys invited us! Wow that's a lot of exclamation points. Whew.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!