Saturday, February 11, 2012

food for thought

I saw this quote recently and it really resonated with me.  Which side am I feeding?  While I'd like to be able to say that I only feed the good, that wouldn't be the truth.  There are certainly aspects of my life where I let the anger, resentment and ego sap away my energy.  I don't think that anybody feeds only one wolf 100% of the time, but I think that being able to recognize the areas I am weakest in is a step in the right direction.  And just because the good wolf loses a battle on occasion, that doesn't mean he can't win the war.

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard this quote before, but I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh. this really made me STOP and think. like it jerked my head. so true. i love it, thanks for sharing!
    loving your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!