Friday, February 17, 2012

from the mouths of babes


  • "I'm a cowboy!  Look mommy!" {while wearing a pink, sparkly mardi gras hat}
  • "Thanks Nick! Thanks Maryann!  Happy happy birthday!" {admiring their save-the-date.  obviously not quite getting the whole 'wedding' part yet}
  • " 'scuse me lady.  Where the juice one?" {to the fried mozzarella stick taster lady at Costco.  He was adamant they must have juice tasters somewhere}  
  • "You don't call me honey, mommy.  I a kid!  I not a honey." {oh. well excuuuse me}
  • "a catapickle?" {when I told him he looked like a caterpillar}

5 comments:

  1. Kids say the cutest things!
    Your little boy is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew and I laughed for a while reading these. Love it! And... his photos are adorable of course. Definitely captured Sam's personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so so cute! He says the best things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!