Friday, February 3, 2012

good news & bad news


shirt: H&M, sweater, jacket & belt: Target, jeans: thrifted, boots: Famous Footwear
So, you know when you have a munchy day and you're hungry all day long so you snack & nosh & gorge your way through the day and as you're going to bed feeling all bloated, you kinda loathe your munchy self?  {Speaking of noshing, last time I was at the library I saw a baby book called "let's NOSH!" and all I could think about was, is somebody who only consumes breast milk and rice cereal really interested in "noshing?". Was this truly the most age appropriate topic the author could muster?}  Well, I've had a whole munchy month.  {Seriously, somebody PLEASE stop me.}  But this is always my munchy time of year.  Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's my subconscious' way of revolting against all the Weight Watchers new years resolutions ads... either way I'm just about munched out.  But just today I discovered a new snacktastic treat.  Peanut butter filled pretzels dipped in nutella. This is both good news and bad news.  the good news:  While I may not be a chef, I know a good thing when I taste it.  the bad news: this discovery may extend my munchies indefinitely.

4 comments:

  1. Nutella is so good! I haven't tried it with pretzels, but I love it on crepes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same ..... and I try to convince myself that I do it because it's winter and I need more energy .... :)
    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not agree more! Sounds like you found yourself quite the delicious little snack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, wao pretzels + Peanut butter + Nutella sounds like heaven!! I'm a muncher too, can't stop the munching. You look very classic and chic in this outfit.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!