Tuesday, February 28, 2012

jump for joy

 
sweater & dress: Target, scarf: Kohls, tights: Hue, boots: Famous Footwear

Hallelujah!  The last of my 30 for 30!  I was beginning to fear that this may never end, kinda like when you are going down a dark tunnel slide at a water park and your claustrophobia kicks in and you start thinking that you'll be stuck in that dark plastic tube forever, but then all of a sudden daylight appears at the end of the tunnel and you go flying out into fresh air, freedom, and the tiny wading pool filled with the small children that went down that exact same slide just moments before.  Yeah, that happened to me too.  Anyhoo, it's time to party {in some different clothes} folks.
Also, someone special excitedly wished me a "Happy Birthday!!" today while showing me his success at peeing in his potty and then serenaded me with "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you".  But if we're being totally honest here, kinda a great present.  Motherhood has changed my perspective on many things, presents included.

And it's not even my birthday.

7 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness!!! I love that last one!!<33 so so so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous outfit! & Aren't kids wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest...I love these photos! Haha Sam knew there was great reason to celebrate. What better way than to celebrate his momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you did it! And I love that last picture, the angle is funky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so great! I am your newest follower:) I LOVE your style, and can't wait to read more. thanks so much for the lovely comment:):):) {congrats on the successful 30 for 30 wooooo!!!!}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!