Monday, February 20, 2012

superheroes & whales

shirt: H&M, jeans: Gap, shoes: DSW
Jon came downstairs last night after putting Sam to bed and told me a little story.

Daddly was laying with two-bit in his bed, reading a book.
Two-bit decided daddly needed to be tucked in, so he picked up one of his little blankets and laid it over daddly's back.
 "You look like a superhero!  No, you look like a whale!
Luckily, daddly took this comment in stride and Sam proceeded to tell daddly where his whale tail and his whale mouth  and his whale "lucky fins" were. 

Love love love them.

6 comments:

  1. so sweet! i LOVE your button-up by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your 30 x 30 idea! It is a great way to try and use existing clothes in new ways. I may have to steal your idea... The patches on the elbows of the button-up are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a simple but great outfit! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you call him "two-bit"! Love the braid... wish I had hair long enough to braid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE the button up shirt!! i'm definitely in love with your style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!