Saturday, March 17, 2012

birthday boy



Three years ago yesterday, I held you in my arms for the first time. I spent hours staring at your little face, examining your tiny fingers, big blue eyes & pointy head {don't worry, that went away fairly quickly}; I couldn't believe you were mine.  Your daddly and I had no idea the way our lives were about to change.  We didn't yet know how contagious your smile would be, the pure joy we'd feel in watching you take your first steps, the amazingly small amount of sleep a human being is capable of functioning on, the heartbreak of a scraped knee, or the delight we would take in watching you grow & learn while you explore this amazing world around you.
We love you, little buddy.

Happy 3rd Birthday!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 3rd Birthday to your cute little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy 3rd birthday to your super cute little guy! It's crazy how fast they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!