Monday, March 5, 2012

this guy...

  • ...has a knack for knowing when I really need a trip to the gym for some time to myself {i.e. feeling grumpy} AND then surprises  me with a sleeping two-bit, clean house, glowing fire, glass of wine & and some cuddle time {stinky sweat & all} when I get home.
  • ...leaves a cup of coffee waiting for me on the kitchen stove each morning.
  • ...gives me a break from the dishes while chatting with me about home projects and outfit posts
  • ...quietly stumbles around in the dark, getting ready for class, on the mornings I have off so I can nab a few more minutes of sleep before Sam comes flying into our room talking a million miles a minute.
  • ...always so appreciative whenever I cook dinner {even if its scrambled eggs or the 2nd night of tacos that week}
  • ...thinks I'm Wonder Woman herself for finally getting Sam potty trained {but just between you and me, it was mostly Sam just finally being ready to do it}
  • ...is the handiest guy I know and always willing to lend me a hand {or more often than not, do the whole darn thing for me because we both know that's what I'm really asking anyway}, from home projects to opening the pickle jar {dang wimpy muscles...}
  • ...somehow manages to do all this while studying 24/7. 
 
This guy is a keeper.

{not to mention obviously being a rock star dad}

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet hubby! Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thinking of the little things that just make life rich and wonderful!! It sounds like your man loves and appreciates you so much! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, not to be cliche but: he sounds like such a keeper! That is so good that he makes you so happy. & He is SO sweet! Lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet post!! He def is a keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did.

    I'm your newest follower and fan :)

    -heidi
    http://oliveobserver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!