Wednesday, April 25, 2012

bunny robots

If it was up to me, 7:30 a.m. on a day off would look a whole lot different.  But nobody asked me.  So a 7:30 a.m. sidewalk chalk art-fest it is.

"Draw a bunny mommy!"  So I draw a bunny head...
"Draw a bunny robot!"  So the bunny gets a robot body.
Sam's discerning eye determines the bunny needs some orange scribbles.
"Oh no! The bunny robot has a fire in his belly!  Draw a fireman!"

Bunny robot on fire with a fireman in his belly comin' right up.
We're practically picasso 'round here.

On a side note, things are getting pretty crazy around our house between finishing up school, working on job applications, and studying for my state board exam, so posts may be a bit sparse over the next month or so.  But in the meantime, you will always have this treasure upon which to rest your weary eyes.  'Bunny robots' is where it's at my friend.

4 comments:

  1. I love being able to get outside in the warm weather and draw all over the concrete! The kids always have so much fun with the chalk :) Super cute bunny drawing! Good luck with your super busy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, you're quite the artist! And to draw so good at 7:30 am...I'm impressed! lol! ;-)
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun photos! Not the first thing on my mind at 7:30 either but what a good mommy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog keeps me coming back :)

    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR…I GOT AN AWARD & GUESS WHAT I CHOSE TO AWARD YOU!

    Check out my blog post with a special shout out to you!
    http://livelifelovejones.blogspot.com/2012/05/link-up-one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!