Wednesday, April 18, 2012

this song

 
I know this is not a new song, but gosh darn, I love it.  Every time I hear it, I picture Jon and me cruising hand in hand down highway 101 in a 1950's era sky-blue convertible.  My cat eye sunglasses are gleaming in the sunlight, the wind is whipping at the scarf tied around my neck & he's sitting next to me in a white t-shirt with his arm resting coolly on the steering wheel, lookin' all James Dean-like.  Just the two of us, sailing down the coast line, sunshine beaming, watching the waves crash against the cliffs, laughing with not a care in the world.

I love this song.

3 comments:

  1. I love this song. Brings back so many memories, all of them wonderful.
    Thanks for this, made me smile.
    www.dogearedandcoffeestained.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!