Thursday, June 7, 2012

manhood


So, one of Jon's fave hobbies is seeing what he can fit into his mouth.  Why?  Because he's a male.
Anyway, the other night Jon had the urge to show Sam that he could fit Sam's whole fist into his mouth--probably with the expectation of  awe and amazement on the part of Sam {an induction into a hobby of manhood, if you will}.  Instead, Sam's look of excited anticipation quickly turned to horror.

"It's not an apple or a pear! It's just my hand.  An' I need it ta build stuff!"

He then ran over to his legos and proceeded to begin building.  "I'm the coolest kid at building."

They are quite the pair, those two.

5 comments:

  1. I love this story. I can just picture his sweet little face genuinely scared that Jon was actually going to bite off his hand... I also love that he had to go demonstrate his hand skills right after almost losing them. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! Adorable :) And that's one monstrously large bite, way man-status!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! the oh so familiar matter-of-fact-ness of a little man:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. really lovely blog <3

    http://hipandchips.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!