Friday, June 8, 2012

mottos

dress: Target, shoes: Report, belt: thrifted, necklace: Kohls

Not that you could see it underneath that voluminous black graduation gown, but this is what I was wearing as I walked across the stage to receive my diploma and get pinned with the imaginary nursing pin that I did not purchase.  My motto is, 'If you can't wear over-sized faux gems to graduation, then where can you?'.  Okay, that was really only my motto on Monday, along with 'Peace out term papers and forum posts--you won't be missed'.

I'm good at mottos.

Also, you have to go check out the little grad party a couple of my nursing friends threw for me.  So hilarious & gross, but mostly hilarious in my humble and over-exposed to bodily fluids on a daily basis opinion.

Here's a little preview:

8 comments:

  1. That dress is from Target?! Man, I love that place. Also, definitely thought "that's not how you spell hummus" before my eyes fully focused on what is clearly a bone. Off to check out the rest of the gory goodies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog! Great post!I hope you will visit mine too and let me know if you want to follow each other!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wiener dog makes me giggle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress! Congratulations and best wishes on your career! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great hon!! :-) I love the dress!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress! I'm definitely off to check out the grad party post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is so fabulous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty dress, looks perfect on you and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!