Monday, June 25, 2012

only in dreams


So, this^ is what I've been doing all day, and I should be doing it now.  but I needed a little break
{as is evidenced by the following story}

Last night I had a dream.
In my dream I was on my way to take my state board exam.
While driving to the exam site, I got a phone call.
From 'future Christine'.
Not far-off-future, just like four-hours-in-the-future-Christine.
And she was calling to update me on how the exam went.
I was so frickin' excited that future-Christine had already taken the NCLEX for me and that I didn't need to do it anymore!
But then she broke the news that she hadn't actually completed it, so I still needed to go and finish it.
Thanks a lot, Christine.
thanks. a. lot.

What is a girl to do when she can't even count on her future-self to do her dirty work?  Sheesh.

And with that being said, I'm pretty sure the State Board of Nursing is trying to
crush my fragile psyche.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduation and best of luck on the boards!! I will whisper a little prayer for you in the morning, but I'm sure you'll do great. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the luck on your exams! I couldn't help but laugh at your dream ;) You are going to do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the exam, nice blog you have here.

    Zadin ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep my finger crossed for you!!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. break times are completely necessary. so is ice cream. just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha what a funny dream!! At least she didn't say you did bad on it! So I would take the dream as a good sign!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did your boards go hon??
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha welcome to the land of crazy dreams, my friend! I know allll about that! Hope your actual real life exams went well!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!