Saturday, June 23, 2012

things to do, people to see


Please excuse my absence as I've been busy having an awesome staycation with my in-laws who came into town.  Sadly, they're now gone and our house is feeling kinda empty.  I have about 1,200 pictures to share. literally.  no joke.  But seeing as I have my state board exam on Wednesday morning, it might be wise to study instead of going through them and reminiscing on all the fun.  So, until Wednesday, I bid you adieu.  And feel free to send out a little prayer that I actually retained something from the past three years.

2 comments:

  1. Study hard...but don't forget to come back and share the pictures later! :-) good luck on Wednesday!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to do great! ABC's all the way... or has it changed to CABs? Anyways, you got it and what a relief it will be when you're all done. Looking forward to seeing photos from your stay-cation. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!