Monday, August 20, 2012

conversations with boys


Driving past an airplane museum:
Jon: {quizzing me} What company manufactures that airplane?
Me: Boeing!
Jon: You only got that right because that's the only airplane manufacturer you know.
Me:  {shrugs}
Jon: Okay, well what type of plane is that?
Me: ummmmmm....... an F-450?
Jon: An F-450 is a Ford truck. How do you survive in the world?

At McDonald's playland {don't judge}:
Sam's voice and the word "penis" come bellowing out of the maze of tunnels.
I call him over:
Me: what were you talking about with the kids in there?
Sam: I was telling them that I love my penis.
Me: Oh. Well that's nice you love your penis, but that's not something we talk about with strangers. It's kinda rude, like talking about poopies.
Sam: Poopies are gooey!

Sometimes, I truly believe that whole "Venus & Mars" business.

6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha oh man, this made me giggle!!! So funny. Yes, life with boys is.....interesting. I love it, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahahahahahha OMG I'M DYINGGGGG hahhahahahahahahhaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. as the only girl in the house I can totally relate.. firstly.. do you really need to know the name of a plane manufacturer to survive in the world? No. As for Sam.. that is just hilarious.. my boy doesn't talk yet but he always laughs when my husband burps.. so I can only imagine we'll be having the penis.. poppy talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahaha! I love this post. Mr. M and I are trying for another baby right now, and I often think about how, I swear, I wouldn't know what to do with a boy. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!