Thursday, August 2, 2012

mary poppins

skirt: Nordstrom Rack, top: Target, belt: vintage, shoes: Ross

This look is to Sam what 'blue steel' is to Zoolander {except he can turn left AND right}.  Anyway, I stole it.  Expect to see it frequently from here on out.  We wear it well, if I do say so myself.

Yesterday, I gave a little four year old some shots.
He cried.
His mama told him to say thank you.
So between tears and sobs, he did.

First, what are you, Mary Poppins?  Some days I can hardly pry a thank you out for blueberries, ice cream and water guns.  Please teach me your magic ways.

Second, what?  no.  Don't make your child say thank you for shots.  just no.


3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, and I love the last two pictures :D how fun!
    How on earth did that mama get her little boy to say thank you after shots?! I'm surprised he did. I definitely wouldn't have asked my little man to say thank you though, shots are not fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, just no! Poor baby!

    You look fabulously beautiful! Love love love the outfit!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog is cute ♥
    If you have time you can also check out my blog,
    I just shared Buck the Bank Holiday I would love to hear your comment.
    Also, let me know if you want us to follow each other. I will definitely follow you back...
    HUGS*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!