Friday, August 31, 2012

practically the brady bunch

So remember when one of my bff's got married last month?  Her photographer posted some wedding pictures and they are fantastic!  You should go check 'em out.  Bonus points if you can spot Jon, Sam & me in the photobooth pics, it might be pretty tricky since our disguises are sooo good.

I like these ones.  We're practically the Brady Bunch. only cuter.


Speaking of the Brady Bunch, just this morning Sam had to go sit in time out for saying a mildly expletive word.  About 1 minute into T.O. this conversation happened:

Sam: Mommy? Doesn't daddy say that word?
Me:  umm..... sometimes.  butit'saverybadwordandheshouldn'tsayiteither.
Sam: okay.  I'm sorry, I won't say it again.  I forgive you.

6 comments:

  1. My friend had it organized to have brady bunch picture..so she wrote down which way each person was supposed to look! super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!

    And I am rolling with laughter at his post. The fact that he said, "I forgive you" ... is just too much for me! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute pictures. I might have to steal the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Looks like such a fun wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids are so funny. Mine is the same.

    Great idea with these wedding photos.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! I forgive you!!! Too funny. I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!