Saturday, August 25, 2012

sunriver, chocolate covered raisins & tidal waves


We're busy soaking in all the fun that is Sunriver this weekend with my family.  How did I have no idea what Sunriver was until now?  I thought it was just another central Oregon town, just like any other town, but nope, this entire town is a resort-- tubing hills, adorable shopping/dining areas, the water park--"yes kleeze" {as Sam would say}.  Anyway, I've been eating my weight in chocolate covered raisins, so if you see a tidal wave coming from the pool, that will most likely be my fault.

Jon starts school again Monday, so this is a bit of a 'last hurrah'.  Just when I was getting used to having him around again...

12 comments:

  1. So glad you have discovered Sunriver and had such a great time. I love it there! We'll have to all go in the winter sometime. Can't believe our guys start back on Monday- boooo. Such a cute pic of you three! Hope to see y'all soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, hot camping mama!!! Love that hat!! You three are the cutest. Have a wonderful time enjoying those chocolate raisins and those tidal waves.. perfect combo ;) Now i want to go camping...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so fun! i have tons of clients in sunriver but have never heard much more about it than the name! good to know :)

    hope you guys have a wonderful weekend, xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you all were able to spend your last "hurrah" of the summer in such a fun place! Sunriver is fantastic. How was that waterpark? We haven't visited yet..

    ReplyDelete
  5. sunriver is the BEST! did you go to the candy store goodies? their milkshakes are life-changing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow this place sounds really cool! i might have to take a little road trip and see for myself!
    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are seriously the cutest family ever!!! I love that yellow hat hon! You totally rocked it! (and my hubby has been to Sunriver and loved it!...I hope I can get up there someday!)
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures! Hope you have an awesome time :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing blog Christine!

    hip&chips

    ReplyDelete
  10. How much fun is that?! Sounds like you're having a blast!!! And calories don't count on vacation btw. Pinky swear. Also, we were just over in that neck of the woods! Central Washington to be exact - for a family reunion. Soooooo beautiful! Enjoy the rest of your time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!