Monday, October 15, 2012

fall, you are welcome here

For some reason I always feel caught of guard when the fall rains finally come.  I begin feeling grumpy and tired, and I find ten million and one other reasons to blame it on.  Usually, I come around after a few days and realize the true culprit of the 'tude.  {You'd think after five years of this pattern I'd pick up on it a little faster.  Genius, right here}.  And then I get a day, cozy and wonderful in only the ways a fall day can be, and once again everything seems right.  Today was one of those days.


{FYI for those who do not fall into one of the following categories: boys, mothers of  boys, significant others of boys, tweens/teens, robot enthusiasts--the top right pumpkin is etched with a fantastic depiction of the Transformers emblem, which one loving father poured blood, sweat, tears and precious study time into creating for a little man who happens to fall into two of the above listed categories.  This is lucky for that little man, because his mama just so happens to be the laziest pumpkin carver in the world.}

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog. I am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. That optimus is so impressive. Sounds like you had a lovely fall day to catch up and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww go Dad! Awesome!

    Now that we live in the Gulf Islands, we are experiencing rain, rain and more rain. It is HARD to not get down and grouchy! Now I know who to come vent to when I feel this way, you can tell me to snap out of it ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh...Sam's little Cars slippers...I die!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!