Thursday, October 11, 2012

the miracle cure

Last weekend we had two people trying to beat a cold and someone else who was up to his eyeballs in studying kidney function.  The cure all?  The beach, of course.  And oh my.  A miracle of all miracles happened: someone turned off the wind and told the sun to shine.

So, someone took a nap.

Someone got buried.

Someone found seashells that would "look so beautiful in mommy's hair".

Some peeps took a stroll.

Someone spotted the apple of his eye :)

And someone discovered sand crabs for the first time.

Perfect-o.

5 comments:

  1. The beach is so beautiful. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this looks perfect. I love the one of Lucy buried!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not much of a beach person but this looks like a super fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! So amazing! Relaxing family time rocks! I love each photo, so perfect. And girl, your unique writing style is awesome, you make me smile with each post. xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!