Wednesday, December 19, 2012

getting in the spirit

shirt: old navy, sweatshirt: target, coat & shoes: ross, jeans: nordstrom rack

Oh my garsh, it's almost Christmas!!  Aside from watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas with Sam for approximately the fourth time this month, here are some other things that have been helping me get  into the Christmas spirit...

 SNOW!!!!
 Light displays.

 The cutest little Christmas towns you ever did see.

Things that are helping Jon but not helping me feel the spirit of Christmas joy:
this guy's dirty 'stache.  This is the beginning of a small, yet disgusting, manly expression of the celebration of the freedom found in Christmas break.

7 comments:

  1. Love your coat! It's really pretty :)

    Rachael
    http://wayycher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit is adorable. Layering is just about my favorite thing.

    But real talk: What is with guys and facial hair? It is like it makes them feel more masculine. We need to start a campaign against the dirty stache or day long 5'clock shadow. Just say no!

    Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, friend!

    Dani // Andbubblegum

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little Christmas town! We gotta get out and do some more Christmasy things this weekend!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit!! I think I'll just give you my mailing address and you can feel free to send anything my way ;) hahaha

    Hurrah for the Christmas spirit! We drove around to see all the pretty lights the other day too.. so much fun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is spot on adorable perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your outfit!! And those shoes! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!