Wednesday, March 13, 2013

a good wife

hat & jeans: aeropostale, sweater, scarf & belt: target, coat: JC Penney, shoes: Dolce Vita

Jon was seeing us off as Sam and I were heading out in the car the other day.  Sam was feeling a little blue about something or other, so as Jon was giving him a hug goodbye he started telling him about a surprise he had purchased Sam for his birthday.

"What is it?" asked Sam.
"It's a surprise!" said Jon.

Sam smiled and gave Jon a big hug.  Well, this hug must have squeezed Jon just a little too tight because a foul smell began to float into the car.  Sam quickly covered his nose, and with disappointment seeping from his voice, he said "I thought the surprise was going to be a preseennnt..."
Obviously, I started laughing hysterically.  Jon said, "No.  You will tell no one about this."

I am a good wife.

8 comments:

  1. hahaha! That is hilarious!

    BTW-that outfit looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, haha! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha, that's great!

    love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha, and then...you blog about it! lol!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just chuckled out loud & Andrew asked what was so funny ;). I obviously shared. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaa LOLOLOLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!