Monday, April 8, 2013

a compliment


him:  "You know who you remind me of?"
her:  "Who?"
him:  "This girl I knew in elementary school.  She had long blond hair, all the way down to her butt.  And it was so blond it looked white.  White hair allll the way to her butt.  And her skin was so white she almost looked albino.  Like seriously."
her:  {Thank you??? I suppose I am pretty pale...}
him:  "And she was the nicest person I'd ever met.  Like she was just sooo genuinely nice.  You remind me of her.  I am so proud of you and respect you so much.  I'm lucky to be your husband."

No, I am the lucky one :)

5 comments:

  1. Aww, so sweet! I'm with you in the white category! Too bad it's not the going trend/maybe never will be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw how sweet! Love those pictures of you two :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the sweetest post hon! It totally made my day!!!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!