Monday, April 22, 2013

date night

jeans & blazer: Gap, top: Target, clutch: Kohls

Jon organized a surprise date night for us this past weekend.  Prior to this, we hadn't had the opportunity to go out just the two of us in several months.  It was wonderful getting to break away and focus solely on each other, no interruptions & not a single conversation regarding Transformers.  We took a stroll around this little lake and went to the movie theater, yes the theater {I'd almost forgotten such a thing exists!}.  But this was no ordinary theater, oh no, this theater serves beer, wine & food while you sit back and enjoy the show, as well as providing live music while you wait for the movie to begin {!!!}.  I felt so schmancy.

We left that night with bellies full of buffalo chicken wrap and a new found resolution to make 'date night' a more regular occurrence for us.  Can't wait for him to ask me out again, or I suppose maybe I should ask him next time... I hope he says yes :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for date nights!! So glad you enjoyed it!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Your hubby was one lucky man on date night!

    Dani // Andbubblegum.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Date nights are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful, loving your top :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!