Monday, August 26, 2013

a hint

sweater & jeans: Target, shirt: JC Penney, purse: the Sak, shoes: Keds

I'm standing at the sink doing dishes and from the kitchen table I hear, "Ohhh noooo.... sowwy mommy!"

I look over at the table to see such a sad face looking back at me.  He turns and points his finger.  There, at the end of his outstretched finger and right next to his glass of milk lay a small puddle of white.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Wellll... that's not snow..." he answered.

We're still working on the whole situationally pertinent information thing.

3 comments:

  1. kids are so funny!!! Love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! :)

    Love your outfit! The yellow makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purse & cardigan together! You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!