Tuesday, August 13, 2013

seven


he is...

...the plumber to my drain clogging hair
...the punctuality to my tardiness
...the planner to my spontaneity
...the contractor to my endless home improvement list
...the early bird to my pull the covers over my head for "5 more minutes"
...the extrovert to my introvert
...the negotiation king to my garage sale lovin ways
...the mechanic to my habitual car neglect
...the cheerleader to my disheartened days
...the brave to my scaredy-cat
...the first to give, the first to apologize, the first to make me laugh
...and after all these years, still  the one to hold my heart.


I love you Jon, to the moon and back.
Life is more beautiful with you in it.
happy 7th anniversary
<3 <3 <3

9 comments:

  1. So sweet. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so beautiful! Happy anniversary, love birds! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Such a pair. Happy Anniversary you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWW. And here's to many many more. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Happy anniversary you two love birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so wonderful to see a happy couple!!
    Happy happy happy anniversary!
    I wish you 100000 of days like this!
    A huge hug from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you guys!! You are the sweetest <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!