Monday, September 16, 2013

only a mother...

jeans: Gap, top: JC Penney, belt: Steve Madden, clutch: Kohls, sweater: Ross

One of my favorite things about motherhood has been the opportunity to watch Sam experience and try to make sense of the world around him.  This often results in pretty ridiculously cute comments on his end {in my totally unbiased opinion}.  And here, for your viewing pleasure, are a few of my most recent faves:

  •  "Ohhhh!  My destiny!!" at rediscovering his favorite Captain America t-shirt that was left behind at Grandma's house.
  •  "Mommy, how many more Curious Georges 'til we get there?"--because, according to Sam, everyone should measure time in Curious George episodes
  • "It musta eaten all it's healfy food and growed big and strong"--regarding the full moon
  • Suggested he could use "a little brudder {brother}" and would name him either "Sammy or Darth Vader"
  •  "I love you in my heawt, my bwain and my bones.  I can feel youw love in my bones."--on a particularly lovey-dovey day
  •  "We can't play any games outside, it's raining.  Only robots can play in the rain, not people."--???
  • "Mommy, can we go to New York sometime? Cuz that's where the super heroes are."
  • me:  "Hey Sam, you know what?"
    sam: "What?"
    me:  "I love you."
    sam: "I did know, but I have to watch my movie."--priorities, people...

7 comments:

  1. ha ha ha, oh Sam...you sound so crazy adorable! You have your priorities straight! Movies are super important! No time for listening to Mommy tell her she loves you! lol!!!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kid's say the darndest things! Their words are totally unfiltered and so full of childlike discovery. It's so adorable the things that come out of their mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome kid you are raising!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like a lot Sam!!
    He is a really child, that is living childhood!!I think you're doing a very good job with him!!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. apartment rebate Apartments Cash Back - Rent Any Apartment Get Rent Rebate - Apartments Rebate and Cash Back for Apartment Renters. UP to 350.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terms of service and conditions for Apartment Rebate Policy and rebate structure.

    http://www.apartmentsrentrebate.com/terms.htm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terms of service and conditions for Apartments Rebate Policy and rebate structure.

    http://www.apartmentsrentrebate.com/terms.htm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!