Tuesday, September 10, 2013

the way sam sees it

Sometimes Sam snags my phone and transforms into an impromptu photog.  Looking through his photos, I get a little glimpse of the world from his perspective.

His favorite subject matter by far is 'the superhero'.  Sometimes he goes so far as to lay out a set of mismatching "pajammies" and place a superhero mask just-so, all in order to capture the perfect image...


Second, we've got Sam, the modern art connoisseur, taking pictures of his own art work {of course} as well as intriguing inanimate objects, such as a roll of toilet paper.


Thirdly, and often the most entertaining to find on my phone are the paparazzi pictures {Sam selfies included}.  You can't even try to sleep in on a Saturday morning {I promise there's no shenanigans going on in that pic, unless sleep is shenanigans--which I guess when you're 4 and it's after 7:00am, it is}, pick out your clothes for the day, or wash your face in peace around here.  Princess Kate, you and I have so much in common...



4 comments:

  1. These pictures just might be the cutest things I have ever seen! What a budding photographer!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!!
    it's so beautiful to see things from his perspective!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these are pretty cool. If would respect the list more if it weren’t so mac centric however. Nice list either way… more info visit: Corporate Housing Barcelona...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Such a fun compilation of Sam's point of view. Fun post my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!