Monday, October 7, 2013

six undeniable signs from this past week that fall is here

  top: Target, jeans: LC for Kohls, sweater & boots: Ross, purse: the Sak

  • one small blue flip-flop met it's unreperable demise.  one small boy cried about it for approximately 10 minutes.
  • two pumpkin pies were baked
  • three people cuddled close under the covers, trying to warm up their toes at one anothers' expense
  • four, the age at which the costume aisle at Target is just too jam packed with awesomeness that in a moment of utter overwhelment, you sit down right then and there, forehead resting on your knees, and declare, "Maybe I just won't get a costume... maybe I'll just wear my nice clothes... there's just too many choices... {sighhhhh}"
  • five pairs of boots that have been busted free from the back of the closet
  • six, the number of times Sam has "checked on" his new Halloween costume since it's arrival to our doorstep earlier this afternoon to "make sure it's still okay"
  •  

3 comments:

  1. I like this post!!! Sam is so cute with his new Halloween costume!!
    And, you always look great!!
    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment dear earlier! :) Great post and I love those boots and I also got all my boots out two weeks ago in preparation for cooler days to come! And, I can't even get my son to pick a Halloween Costume out yet. LOL! Have a good night and I followed you back. Keep in touch!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also taken my boots out but I am still wearing my flats around, I don't want the cold to arrive yet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear from you!